Apps To Help With Your Investing
You have started investing in crypto and looking on what apps to use. Whether your new or a veteran many of us are consistently on the move these days. Our mobile device goes with us everywhere so being able to actively monitor and trade from our device is crucial. Here is a laundry list of things we are using today:
Blockfolio and Delta are two well known crypto portfolio apps. Many of us here actually use both of them. Within these apps you are able to create price alerts. Over the weekend we got an alert that Wings had risen to our sell point. We were not actively looking at charts at the time and could have missed this opportunity if not for this alert. When you set these price alerts, follow the action you set the alert for. Our price alert for Wings was when we wanted to sell, so we sold. Some people will get that alert, look at the charts, and think “well if I wait i bet I can get a bigger return.” WRONG! You should have a set of rules that you trade and live by. Make things easier on yourself not harder. Set up these alerts and follow through with your plan.
These apps also allow you to track your trades so you can see what you are profiting on a per trade basis. If you are trading alot it can get redundant having to enter in each buy and sell.
Cointracking is the app that we use to monitor our trades for tax purposes. You can signup here. Below is a list of the things you can use it for.
- Interactive charts for trades and coins
- Calculation of key indicators
- Profit / loss, coin value & balances
- Realized and unrealized gains
- List of all trades and fees
- Capital Gains Report
- FIFO, LIFO, HIFO and LOFO calculation
- Prepared for accountants and tax office
- Variable parameters for all countries
- Easy CSV import from 40 exchanges
- Automatic import via APIs
- Export in Excel, PDF, CSV, XML & JSON
- Direct synchronization with the blockchain
- History charts to all 5333 coins
- Always the latest prices for all coins
- Top Coins by trades and by volume
- Experimental Bitcoin forecast
- Complete documentation
- Email reports on request
- SSL certified & encrypted
- No access to your exchanges required
We utilize the coinbase app to buy crypto currency on the go. If we are needing to buy bitcoin, etc on a dip then we do it here. If you do not utilize the app or even have an account we highly recommend you download it.
The last app that we use is the Binance app. The app allows us to make trades ETC on the go.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out.